Credit Analyst | Sample Resume
Are you applying for a Credit Analyst position? Do you need to update or tailor your resume for a Credit Analyst job? Review our Credit Analyst sample resume below to see how to make the most of your credentials.
Credit Analyst Sample Resume
Seeking a challenging and responsible position where abilities, education, and experience will have valuable application. Position should provide an opportunity to continue growth and advancement.
August 2008 to Present Entertainment Co., Los Angeles, CA
Credit & Customer Operations Analyst
• Process write offs, credit memos, and merchandise charge backs.
• Contact client via email, phone, or fax regarding past due payment for DVD purchases.
• Obtain supporting documents to validate or deny claim.
• Offset credits for previous delinquency.
• Assist with credit applications and process invoices.
• Review aging reports, reconcile clients account, and prepare customer refunds.
• Pull BOL’s and request POD’s as required
• Work on special projects per Senior Management request.
September 2007 to May 2008 Entertainment Co., Los Angeles, CA
National Credit Coordinator/Financial Administration
• Requested new Owning circuits, new Buying circuits and new theatres.
• Sent Personal Guarantee Letter package to theatre owners and follow up for completion.
• Processed journal entries daily.
• Requested pertinent documents for payment refunds.
• Billed for damaged film and per capita violation, in addition to other box office audits.
• Requested delinquent box office reports.
• Released shipment of movies with the film depot.
• Audit and reconcile theatre owners for payment discrepancies.
• Contacted exhibitors regarding returned checks and followed up for replacement.
• Business to business collections.
• Reviewed monthly Owning circuits balance report.
• Ensured job responsibilities and work is done accurately, completely, timely, and in accordance with company’s policy.
• Provided financial support and hoc analysis to department and Senior Management.
• Processed write offs and charge backs.
May 2006 to September 2007 Equipment Co. Los Angeles, CA
A/R Credit Collections Manager
• Overseen the daily operations of the accounts receivable, credit/collections, and billing department for the Western Region.
• Managed project billing for multiple sites, contract review for invoice formats and payment requirements, maintenance of project files, and fee and expense schedule set-up.
• Evaluated new and existing customers for credit worthiness.
• Managed the accounts receivable transactions in order to ensure that credit being provided to our clients meet company guidelines.
• Reviewed contract billings with account managers, and obtain manager approvals, and enter/post approved contract billings.
• Maintained hard copy files of all executed contracts.
• Managed the activities of the collections staff to maintain favorable aging statistics as directed by upper management.
• Maintained an accurate and clean aging report, ensuring that cash and credits had been applied and processed in a timely manner.
• Held weekly conference calls concerning receivables improvement, DSO, and outside collections efforts; ensuring compliance with all clients billing protocols.
• Processed credit, debit, check card charge backs due to customer dispute, unauthorized charges, or billing error.
• Notified clients of delinquent accounts by mail, email, telephone or fax to solicit payment.
• Arranged repayment schedules based on client’s financial situations and within established guidelines. Persuaded clients to pay amounts due.
• Worked directly with sales department to provide them with client’s information, billing resolutions and dispute analysis.
• Processed journal entries and credit memos.
February 2006 to May 2006 Accountemps, Los Angeles, CA
(Temporary Assignment) Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Processed cash receipts, journal entries, posting to the GL, and daily bank deposit.
• Preformed account reconciliation including analysis of payments on aging reports.
• Processed credit card charge backs due to customer being overcharged, dissatisfaction with the product or service that was charged, not receiving the products ordered or receiving a product different from the ones that were ordered.
• Maintained all credit department documentation which included processing of credit applications, pulling credit reports and sending credit references.
• Maintained an accurate and detailed report of collection activity and customer contact.
• Reported daily, weekly, monthly customer charge back and return amounts.
• Increased and decreased credit limits.
July 2000 to January 2006 Collection Agency Los Angeles, CA
Dealership Collections Loan Manager
• Overseen ten collections employees at dealership, including participation in employee hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining and terminations.
• Controlled delinquency levels and loss rates.
• Demonstrated continuous effort to improve dealership(s) collection operation, decrease turnaround time, work process, and work cooperatively and jointly with others to provide quality customer service.
• Implemented the achievement of quantitative and effective goal for front-end and mid-range stages of collections including documenting, analyzing, and resolving issues accurately and promptly in a professional manner.
• Worked closely with General Manager, Sales Manager, Assistant SM, and Regional Manger.
August 2004 to January 2009 University of Phoenix
Associates of Arts in Business Management
Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, WordPerfect, AS/400, Spirit, PeopleSoft, Credit Link, LightSpeed, Lotus Notes 6.5, Via Warp, LightSpeed, Lexis Nexis Skip Tracing, and SAP
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today