AJT | Bookkeeper Sample Resume
Bookkeeper Sample Resume
To utilize my training, experienced and interpersonal skills in a position which affords both personal and professional growth as a team player and problem solver in the field of accounting.
Highlights of Qualifications
- Exceptionally organized and resourceful
- Reliable and adaptable, fast learner and take initiative.
- 5 years of successful accounting experience.
- Focused and endure during stressful work environment.
Company, location 3/04 – Present
- Accounts Payable- Uploading and posting all payable files.
- Prepare weekly cash balance reports and financial statement for six properties.
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly recurring ledger entries.
- Work on various projects per owner requests.
Company, location 9/01 – 3/04
- Prepare monthly working statements for owners.
- Prepare bank reconciliation for 2 accounts
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Process full A/P and A/R cycle
- Work on various projects
- Analyze monthly sales for variations
Company, location, 1/00-4/01
- Process Accounts receivable-deposits, applying receipts, billing and rent statements in excess of 300k.
- Process Accounts payable- auditing a/p invoices, preparation of job reports per client requests in excess of 2.9 million monthly.
- General Ledger- journal entries, bank reconciliation, accrual projects reports per client, variance reports, with month to month yield.
- Analyses of reports.
JD Edwards, MRI software, People soft, QuickBooks Pro, Skyline Applications, Budget Track, Oracle Software, Excel and Word Navision Financials.
College, (12/04) A.A. Degree
University, Presently attending
References: available upon request.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today