AJT | Assistant Controller Sample Resume
June 2002-February 2003
Client Billing Supervisor- Company, location
- Auditing a team of client billers to prepare vendor invoices, journal and manual check entries to approve for payment.
- Insuring the proper paperwork has been provided for client invoicing
- Reconciling vendor accounts and maintaining client budgets in all areas including radio, spot, broadcast and print.
- Identifying client discrepancies and insuring the budget has not been exceeded by current and future jobs.
- Meeting with account planner’s on a monthly basis to insure client-billing standards are being met and understood.
- Supervised a group of client billing analysts to maintain tight monthly billing deadlines.
- Special Project included a 5-year analysis of periodical advertising for all of clients.
September 2001-June 2002
Group / A/R Billing Coordinator – Company, location
- Responsible for auditing charges from the group portfolio to the master bill
- Answering inquiries for incidental charges and faxing requests to customers
- Posting check, cash, and credit card payments to master account by way of deposit and/or settlement
- Transmitting and reconciling daily payments to Chase Merchant Bank and responding to charge back notices.
- Attending group function meetings and insuring that the billing meets the customer’s needs.
- Reviewing customer aging and following up with collection calls.
- Notifying our collection agency regarding seriously delinquent accounts.
June 2000- September 2001
Accounting Clerk – Company, location
- The staff accountant and I jointly were responsible for all the accounting procedures for the Golf Course restaurant.
- Accountable for generating daily revenue reports to be distributed to department heads.
- Maintaining an excellent Account Receivable aging for the company with no accounts over 60 days.
- Responsible for generating and preparing both A/R and A/P reports and analysis.
- Performing monthly bank and general ledger reconciliation.
- Assisted the director of engineering with an energy saving project via Electric Company
Major: Business Administration
Degree: Honors Bachelor of Commerce
Self-motivated, multi-tasking team-player with a high attention for detail
Excellent background in written and spoken French, Urdu, Punjabi
Fluent in computer languages such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Entourage.
Proactive social and communication skills
January 1998 – Award Academic Scholarship
December 1998 - Academic Scholarship
January 1999- Award Academic Scholarship.
< Back to Resume Center
Earn a Degree in Accounting Today