AJT | AP Manager Sample Resume
AP Manager Sample Resume - Legal
123 Main Street (xxx) xxx-xxxx Home
City, ST 12345 e-mail: (xxx) xxx-xxxx Mobile
Law Firm (1995-Present)
2001-Present Accounts Payable & Payroll Manager
- Responsible for 500+ accounts and over $3M+ in payables.
- Oversee the reconciliation of the firm's checking accounts, payroll and general ledger.
- Organize monthly financial statements for equity partners.
Daily duties include:
- Update Payables List
- Calculate non-exempt employee hours for payroll
- Oversee the generation of all checks
Monthly duties include:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 40+ employees
- Administer payment of firm's state & federal taxes
- Organize all quarterly & year-end filings
- Direct 401k contributions per payroll
- Reconcile corporate credit card charges and verify authenticity of charges
1995-2000 Accounts Receivable Clerk
Supported A/R Manager in all aspects of billing.
Daily Duties included:
- Timesheet input
- Billable costs
Monthly Duties included:
- Organization of monthly closings
- Preparation of attorney productivity reports
- Draft and Post monthly reminder statements
- Oversee disbursement inputs for billing
Medical Company (City, ST)
1994-1995 Billing Clerk
- Maintained patient files for Staff Physicians.
- Inputted billing information for patients on Excel.
- Developed new user-friendly filing system for the Department.
University (December, 1998)
Principles of Accounting (Overall GPA: 4.0)
University (June, 1996)
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology: Specialization in Labor and Workplace Studies (Overall GPA: 3.2)
Accounting Systems: Peachtree Complete Accounting (2000), PCLAWPro & PCLAWPro Payroll
Computer Literate: Microsoft Word (97-XP) Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect 9.0, Windows (95-XP)
Miscellaneous: 10-key by touch, Typing Speed: 50 wpm, Chinese (Cantonese, speak only)
* References and salary history available upon request
< Back to Resume Center