AJT |Tax Specialist Job Description
Responsible for quarterly and annual Federal and selected international tax compliance.
This includes responsibilities for all documentation and support and researching any relevant issues. Responsible for responding to related tax correspondence. Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual tax provision and related tax accounting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare quarterly and annual Federal related tax compliance
- Prepare select Federal compliance relating to international subsidiaries, including but not limited to foreign tax credit calculations
- Preparation calculations of research and development credit, including documentation requirements in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code
- Prepare Uniform Capitalization calculation in accordance with §263A of the Internal Revenue Code
- Manage tax software and implement new features and updates, assist with the quarterly and annual provision process
- Respond to related tax correspondence and research issues as they arise
- Assist with IRS and state audits as they arise, prepare quarterly and annual Fin 48 compliance
- Prepare quarterly and annual FAS 123R compliance.
- BS in Accounting required; CPA & MST preferred. 4+ yrs experience with domestic corporate tax filings.
- PC skills required: extensive use of Microsoft Excel & Word and experience with tax software (PW, TMS).
- Must have good communication and writing skills to interact with various departments and with outside reporting jurisdictions
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting