AJT | Tax Reviewer Job Description
This individual will be a team member able to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate,
- and exempt organizations.
- Prepares federal, state and local tax returns.
- Masters degree in taxation or finance preferred.
- CPA license preferred.
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in ProSystem FX, BNA and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting