SEC Financial Reporting Manager | Sample Job Description 3
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your SEC Financial Reporting Manager position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a SEC Financial Reporting Manager position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
Financial Reporting Manager
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, this newly created position will manage the reporting and analysis function. The Financial Reporting Manager will interact closely with senior management and private equity shareholders.
Lead financial reporting & analysis efforts including:
- Coordination of annual budget process;
- Weekly & monthly reporting to shareholders;
- Financial forecasting;
- Budget Variance Analysis including monthly reviews with senior management;
- Executive dashboard reporting.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Provide detailed financial and operational analytics in support of monthly updates with shareholders
- Ad hoc projects and analysis to support the senior and executive management
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Previous experience as a financials analyst strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five years of financial accounting & reporting experience.
- Highly developed in MS Excel.
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills
- Must be systems savvy. Experience with Oracle strongly preferred.
- Highly organized, with focus on process discipline
- Ability to work with and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop financial and operational models.
- Ability to be flexible and able to work as part of a team.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting