AJT | Senior Financial Analyst Job Description
Senior Financial Analyst
Our industry leading international agricultural company is experiencing high growth and is seeking a top notch professional to support our Corporate Finance planning function.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with or leading the development of the annual budget, 5 Year Plan and compiling and analyzing financial information and related business analytics to provide management with decision making tools.
This position reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This position interacts with all levels of Operations and Administration in a collaborative team environment.
- Hands on detailed financial planning and analysis experience, demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex business data and reach sound and insightful conclusions.
- Highly motivated individual with very good analytical skills dedicated to completing tasks on schedule.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects in order to meet tight deadlines and produce high quality work.
- Excellent planning and communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills are a must. Prior experience with ERP systems and/or Cognos is a plus.
- Cost accounting experience and prior Agriculture experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or other related field and 7-10 years of progressive responsibility.
- MBA a big plus.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting