AJT |Director of Finance Job Description
Director of Finance
The Director of Finance will manage the finance department, including treasury, budgeting & forecasting, financial reporting and acquisition related work. Additionally, a substantial portion of this role will be managing finance related projects as they become warranted.
- Develop and manage advanced financial models of projected earnings for all divisions of the Company, short-term and long-term cash forecasts.
- Manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including executive reporting, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze valuation models, purchase and sale agreements, deal terms and risks of potential acquisitions.
- Manage the financial due diligence of acquisition targets, to determine recurring earnings, cash flow and capital requirements.
- Manage integration of acquisitions.
- Act as primary liaison with corporate bank. Ensure financing arrangements are kept current and favorable. Monitor interest rates and debt covenants to ensure compliance.
- Position reports to CFO and includes the oversight of a financial analyst
- BS/BA in finance/accounting related field
- 6 to 8 years experience in finance
- Extensive excel and modeling experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize
- Must be analytical, proactive, and be a team player
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting