Credit Specialist | Sample Job Description
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Credit Specialist position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Credit Specialist position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
The core function of this role would provide a wide range of credit sales support services to assigned team of Client Advisors and/or Credit Advisors potentially with differing wealth bands.
- Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting and approval process.
- Identifies cross sell opportunities, prepares credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of credit, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings.
- In collaboration with the Client Advisor, or Credit Advisor, may act as an additional contact to the client.
- Coordinates credit and loan portfolio administration support such as monitoring past dues, document exceptions, collateral value monitoring, and covenant compliance.
Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred
- 2 years of lending experience with solid commercial or private lending credit knowledge
- Strong consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge
- Strong knowledge of traditional bank products and services including deposits, credit cards, mortgages, etc
- Basic knowledge of all Private Wealth Management products and services
- Very strong client Service Skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines per client demands and ability to change work schedule to accommodate competing priorities
- Strong computer skills
- Flexible; readily adapts to change and new products, systems or methods
- Strong oral and written communication skills
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting