AJT | Credit Manager Job Description
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of relevant credit/collections experience. Preferred candidate must have background in corporate credit/collections, banking, or finance as well as a history of accomplishments in the field from strong negotiation skills with detailed reconciliation result.
Our manager will lead and inspire team of credit dept. to get measurable results in a highly professional environment.
To be selected, the successful applicant must demonstrate an aptitude for managing and sustaining client relationships. Accounting firm, law firm or consulting industry experience preferred. CE area experience is a plus.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for all aspects of credit and accounts receivable including:
- Credit analysis & reports
- Leadership & ownership & full responsibility
- Establishing credit lines & monitoring
- Maintaining credit insurance & strong negotiation skills
- Clear report to top managers on a timely manner
- Collections & strategy planning of control
- Skillful communication with sales team & customers
- Deduction tracking & reconciliation
- DSO calculation
- Enforces credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards.
- Guide & educate sales team & customers
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Leadership & control work policy
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required, SAP plus.
- National accounts experience required.
- Credit associate member
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting