AJT | Cash Manager Job Description
This exciting role will be responsible for managing the regional cash and liquidity activities of all wholly own business units for our client and acting as a key advisor for all regional joint venture businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Determining the opening bank account balances.
- Identifying the daily cash flows from varied transactions.
- Making adjustments based on seasonal and monthly financial divergences and liquidity transactions such as bank to bank transfer and currency swaps.
- The successful candidate should be an Accounting or Finance Professional with at least eight years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in managing a large amount of liquid funds for a region is needed for this role and a thorough understanding of treasury procedures and practices will be critical to obtaining success.
- You must be very hands on and independent with your approach to work and possess excellent interpersonal skills and learning capability.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting