AJT | Cash Manager Job Description
REPORTING TO: Senior Vice President of Operations
- Provide daily management and leadership to the Cash Applications Group, ensuring that staff is adhering to departmental procedures
- Manage daily cash application of payments made to several corporate lockboxes
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of operational procedures and controls to maximize departmental productivity and minimize errors made by staff
- Responsible for ensuring Cash Applications team is adhering to internal controls
- Assist in daily and monthly cash reconciliation process
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators for the cash applications group
- Revise and maintain cash application policies and procedures to ensure changing business requirements are met
- 7-10 years or demonstrated expertise in high volume transaction Accounts Receivable organization
- 2-5 years experience managing a staff of 2 or more.
- Demonstrated ability in Strategic Agility, Problem Solving, Priority Setting and Planning, and Delegation
- Strong communication skills, strategic agility, process engineering people management.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred.
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting