AJT | Billing Specialist Job Description
Scope of Position
Position will assist the Director of Billing with both Domestic and International properties. The position will be responsible for the accurate set up and commencement of billings related to re-licensing and other contractual changes. The job requires providing exceptional customer service; researching and resolving escalated customer requests from both the billing hotline and billing email account. This position will also assist with the data gathering to produce reports for Sr. Management. Position will need to work in conjunction with several other departments. Timely analysis of revenue submissions, both electronic and paper, for both domestic and international properties. Manage the monthly Auto Reporting process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and process contractual changes for Re-licensing, Assumptions/Renewals.
International Billing & Receivables.
- Handle escalated calls to the Billing & Receivables Hotline as well as the Billing Email Account.
- Responds to travel agent related inquires. Periodic review of Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements
- Monitor all Special Fee Contracts, requires interpreting contracts and manual billing adjustments. To include periodic audit and review of these contracts.
- Assist Manager with reporting and special projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organization skills and work ethics
- Detail Oriented
- Strong computer user skills preferably enterprise applications experience (Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- One to two years of Billing and Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Some International Billing and Receivables experience a plus
- Customer Service Skills
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting