AJT | Billing Manager Job Description
SUMMARY Supervise the billing coordinators; coordinate all the financial information involved in the sale or production of jobs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates the billing functions of each geographic location by communicating regularly with each sites' sales, management and billing coordinators, if present at that location.
- Resolves issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions throughout the progress of a job from sale to billing of the customer.
- Coordinates and resolves sales tax issues.
- Approve tax credit requests from customers.
- Create monthly and quarterly commission reports.
- Conducts training, as needed, on use of the Hagen OA system.
- Supervise central billing staff located at the Los Angeles Billing Center and any other locations.
- Train new employees on standard Company policies and procedures that related to billing
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four year college or university degree; 4 to 10 years experience in the printing industry.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting