Billing Coordinator | Sample Job Description 2
If you are an employer seeking qualified job seekers for your Billing Coordinator position, read our sample job description below and revise it to meet your company's specific job duties and requirements. If you are a job seeker looking for a Billing Coordinator position, use our sample job description below to see what job skills and experiences employers are seeking.
The Billing Coordinator position is responsible for all billing issues with one of our largest clients. In this position you will be dealing directly with the client so you will need to have client facing experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for updating and billing client premium statements.
- Provide customer service with clients and carrier representatives.
- Analyze enrollments to determine proper eligibility according to the client's eligibility rules.
- Balances monthly billing statements for existing clients after changes are entered into billing system and make adjustments as necessary to the statements.
- Ensures performance guarantees specific to client are met daily
Education, Experience and Skills:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a changing work environment
- Experience with Internet, Word processing, Spreadsheets, Power Point, and Databases(Access) required
- Experience with health insurance billing and terminology preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and on a team
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting