AJT | Audit Director Job Description
In this role, you will motivate and inspire a team of associates to embody our company’s Mission, Vision, and Values in the course of our daily audit work.
Reporting to our Vice-President of Audit, you will represent our organization to the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, and Senior Executive Team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline is required; Masters Degree is desirable
- CPA, CIA or CISA certification is required
- 10 or more years of audit management experience
- 3 or more years of recent experience in a healthcare environment
- Proven experience in leading others
- Solid executive presence
- Ability to travel regionally on a limited basis
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting