AJT | Accounting Manager Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily cash balances and prepare cash forecast
- Ensure compliance with operating line of credit debt covenants
- Review and approve all corporate invoices
- Oversee monthly deal-related invoice
- Review plane accounting and allocate costs associated with the plane
- Supervise and review monthly closing process including foreign offices
- Prepare month-end consolidation
- Provide direction to foreign Controllers on various accounting issues
- Coordinate the preparation of tax return and year-end review with outside accountants
- Prepare monthly financial package
- Special projects
Supervise corporate Accounts Payable Clerk, Corporate Accountant and Staff Accountant. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; and appraising performance.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a minimum of four years of related work experience. Foreign currency and international experience are required.
Computer proficiency in Excel and Word; working knowledge of financial accounting systems; general ledger reconciliation knowledge; experience in preparation of financial statements; excellent oral and written communication skills.
< Back to Job Descriptions Library
Featured Accounting Schools
BS Accounting, BS Business/Accounting, MBA Accounting, MS Accountancy
AA Accounting, BS Business Administration
BS Accounting, MS Accounting